Updated April 6, 2022
See also the Previous Project Task Lists
- This Task List outlines the implementation timeline for achieving the strategic directions outlined in the Program Statement.
- The Task List guides governance committees and program working groups’ activities to facilitate continuity of actions and direction.
- Updates are made by and ratified by governance committees as implementation progresses and in tandem with changes to the Strategic Directions, as appropriate.
- Each program provides updated title counts twice yearly, in anticipation of annual Rosemont Alliance Executive Committee meeting
- Collection statistics will be reported to the Rosemont Alliance Executive Committee at their annual 'in-person' meeting and will be included in the Rosemont Alliance PAN Midwinter program update Program Updates
- Status of Last Known Copy program to be included in those updates
- Review and update the Rosemont Alliance Strategic Directions and Task List
- Monitor the development of, and advocate for, improved infrastructure for shared print
- Serve as a consulting body for the CDL, CRL & HT collaboration for shared print
- Coordinate with OCLC on shared print services and policies
- Continue to advocate for improvements in the OCLC registration service
- Develop and distribute guides on applications and services designed to analyze journal holdings for shared print
- Continue to partner with Partnership for Shared Book Collections on advocacy, communication, and developing shared print policies and best practices
- Establish a working group to guide this process
- Develop rubric to provide evidence for the recommendations for further activities
- Develop recommendation regarding merger of the two programs
- Communication and Administration - Outreach / communicate with participating libraries & other shared print programs on new activities, milestones, progress, etc. and update the Rosemont Alliance website as needed. (overseen by the chairing program, the Rosemont Alliance Communications Working Group and the newly formed – with the Partnership – joint Communications & Advocacy Working Group.)