Rosemont Operations Committee - February 1, 2018
Rosemont Operations Committee Conference Call
February 1, 2018, 3-4pm EST
Big 10 Academic Alliance – Kim Armstrong (Chair), Rebecca Crist
FLARE – Ben Walker, Tabby Pursley
Scholars Trust – Mark Jacobs, John Burger, Cheryle Cole-Bennett
WEST – Ivy Anderson, Alison Wohlers
EAST – Susan Stearns, Mei Mendez, Matthew Revitt, Sara Amato
Regrets: Lars Meyer
Note Taker: Alison Wohlers
Discussions and Decisions
- Midwinter Agenda
- DECISION: Survey deadline is extended to: Friday, February 16.
- ACTION: Susan will draft a press release for EAST’s participation in Rosemont.
- For the road map: Ops will alert Exec during Midwinter that we will revisit the road map and propose a new timeline. Dedicate one of our next ops meetings completely to this reassessment. Volunteers to start re-evaluation outside of ops: Cheryle and Mark.
- Discuss when we have the annual Executive F2F meeting.
- Access Principles
- Rosemont Ops discusses feedback from EAST and WEST concerning Principles #1, 2, and 8. Further discussion will take place during the February 5 Ops meeting.
- CRL representatives Amy Wood, Marie Waltz, and James Simon join the Ops group to discuss potential development that CRL/SCS may take to support shared print.