Rosemont Operations Committee Conference Call
April 12, 2018, 3-4pm EST
Big 10 Academic Alliance – Rebecca Crist
FLARE – Tabby Pursley, Ben Walker
Scholars Trust – Mark Jacobs, John Burger, Cheryle Cole-Bennett
WEST – Alison Wohlers
EAST – Mei Mendez, Sara Amato, Matthew Revitt
Regrets: Kim Armstrong (Chair), Susan Stearns, Ivy Anderson
Note Taker: Alison Wohlers
1. Summary of the Decision Support System survey (Cheryle)
2. Rosemont representation in PAPR (Alison)
3. EAST Summit notes (Matthew)
4. Committee Chair rotations
- Summary of the Decision Support System survey (Cheryle)
- Action: Cheryle will make suggested edits; Rebecca will connect with Kim on next steps to distribute the summary to Rosemont Exec.
- Rosemont representation in PAPR (Alison)
- Action: The analyst/tech contacts for Ops will connect with Amy Wood (CRL) in order to map out operational implications of various options for representing Rosemont in PAPR (Alison).
- EAST Summit notes (Matthew)
- Matthew reviews the outcomes of the EAST Summit including the formation of six working groups to examine best practices, open record of retention commitments, and other key topics - working groups will present on various issues during the upcoming PAN Forum at ALA Annual in New Orleans; discussion of data and its accessibility; and interest in the preservation side of shared print.
- Meeting outcomes will be represented in a forthcoming final report. Outcomes from the working groups will be published.
- Committee Chair Rotations
- In an upcoming meeting, Rosemont Ops will review Ops committee chair rotations and make changes as needed.