Rosemont Operations Committee - December 13, 2017
Rosemont Operations Committee Conference Call
December 13, 2017, 3-4pm EST
Big 10 Academic Alliance – Rebecca Crist, Kim Armstrong
FLARE – Ben Walker (Chair), Tabby Pursley
Scholars Trust – Cheryle Cole-Bennett, Mark Jacobs
WEST – Alison Wohlers, Ivy Anderson
Regrets: John Burger, Lars Meyer
Note Takers: Alison Wohlers, Cheryle Cole-Bennett
- EAST received their invitation to join Rosemont
- EAST will identify representatives for Rosemont Executive during their own Executive meeting in mid-January
- Susan Stearns and Matthew Revitt will join Rosemont Operations
- Ongoing meetings for Rosemont Ops
- Action: Ben will send out Doodle polls to establish a January meeting and ongoing 2018 meetings for Rosemont Ops.
- Ben alerted Exec to Ops direction in engaging with our community on: Options for Decision Support Tools (webinar and survey concept).
Discussions and Decisions
- ALA Midwinter Rosemont Meeting
- Decision: Ops members agree that it would be productive to meet during Midwinter.
- Anticipated time/date: Saturday, February 10, 9am-12pm
- Ops will assess next week if BTAA space is available for the Rosemont meeting
- Agenda items may include: Webinar/survey results; reviewing the Roadmap; SCS conversations; Access Principles (regional approval review)
- Action: Ben will notify Exec of the plan to schedule the meeting.
- Rosemont Decision Support Tool Webinar Slide-deck
- Actions: Rebecca will finalize the slide-deck. Cheryle will assist with the polling feature; all programs will send Rebecca updated membership information.
- Decision Support Tool Survey
- Ben and Tabby drafted the survey to gauge institution interest in a shared tool; received feedback from Rosemont Ops, CDL UX Team, and anticipating feedback from UF Assessment Librarian.
- Decision: Ops will go forward with a webinar test-run and reassess survey questions based on feedback from that test-run.